Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Review: Kim Kardashian's Vogue Spain Magazine Spread for August 2015


Kim Kardashian West for Vogue Spain




Photos from Tumblr, I do not own these pictures. 

You'd have no idea how long it took me to find these pictures online! I've honestly never really think I would be gathering my thoughts to discuss Kim Kardashian West's August 2015 spread for Vogue Spain. I never really payed attention to her photo shoots but this one....I had to. I'm a sucker for all natural, not try-hard type of shoots. Besides the other photos of her in undies and a Mickey Mouse T-shirt- let's appreciate her oversized matching pajamas easily harmonizing with some running sneakers. Some of the pictures from the shoot gave me vibes from the 1990s. Walking around a hotel in baggy pajamas, grey sneakers with white ankle socks; what a comfortable, inanimate atmosphere I am capturing (pun not intended?). As she casually posing by the curved cream wall, paying the business men no mind (it's a nice backdrop though), her legs are politely slouching- that structures her body into this cool slanted pose as her hands hides in the depths of her pajama's pockets. Honestly, my favorite picture from the entire shoot. Theo Wenner, photographer for the shoot, simply told her to be herself. Who knew she could've done it without any make-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment